Food Supplements let improve the diet’s quality, but only when your doctor and health care profesionals decide to strengthen the daily allowances of some incorporated nutrients, and for this reason:
- • Should never be used as specific treatment for diseases.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Should only be recommended:
- To patients performing inadequate diets.
- To patients suffering digestive absorption disturbances.
- To patients having increased tissue needs.
- Do not go over the recommended daily dose.
- Should be kept out of the reach of the children.
Products sold as Dietetic Food for Special Medical Purposes are prescription products. The doctor is who should fix the dose and need to have medical supervision.